Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mapped: Buffalo Reception Venues

Possible Buffalo Venues

Planning Step:
What I have started to do is to map out the locations of the possible reception venues within google maps. After I narrow down the venue, I will plot area hotels within the map too. It will give me an idea of the locations, distances and times to the various places. I'm not sure if all sites allow receptions, but these were various locals and venues that I found by searching or using a websites like Eventective.


My intent is to find a venue close by the parish I will have my wedding ceremony in; and in/around downtown Buffalo for ease of access to the church, hotels, Buffalo sites, etc.

You're welcome to use the map too! Just click on the above link!

Am I forgetting a venue? Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment